
Kate turned four on November 13th! She shares
her birthday with her Aunt Amber. How cool is
that! What can I say to my wonderful sweet Kate!
She is the roller coaster ride I love! Five things
about Kate are:
1) She loves the outdoors!
2) Will talk to anybody
3) Her favorite color is Pink and Purple
4) She loves hip hopping music
5) She is independent


This picture came about when I asked Kate
to go get her pj's on. She came out with her
swim suit and you know what on top of her
head! She thought she was so funny!
Monday, November 14, 2011
Kate is Four!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
oh we love that girl and miss her tons! Happy Birthday Kate...sorry we didn't call!
She is such a CUTIE PIE and her hair is beautiful!!!
So big! And her hair is long! Your cakes were amazing1
Post a Comment